The following operating systems are officially supported for 32-bit and 64-bit AutoCAD 2016 with Service Pack 1.
• Windows 10 Enterprise edition
• Windows 10 Professional edition
This Service Pack can be applied to AutoCAD 2016 installed as a standalone application, AutoCAD-based Vertical products, and the Autodesk Design Suites listed below:
AutoCAD and Verticals Products:
• AutoCAD 2016
• AutoCAD Architecture 2016
• AutoCAD Civil 3D 2016
• AutoCAD Electrical 2016
• AutoCAD Map 3D 2016
• AutoCAD Mechanical 2016
• AutoCAD MEP 2016
• AutoCAD P&ID 2016
• AutoCAD Plant 3D 2016
• AutoCAD Utility Design 2016
Autodesk Design Suites:
• Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite 2016
• Autodesk AutoCAD with Advance Steel 2016
• Autodesk Building Design Suite 2016
• Autodesk Factory Design Suite 2016
• Autodesk Infrastructure Design Suite 2016
• Autodesk Plant Design Suite 2016
• Autodesk Product Design Suite 2016
• Autodesk Revit Collaboration Suite 2016
Changes to Service Pack Releases from Autodesk
AutoCAD service packs are now separate and independent of the specific service packs for AutoCAD-based vertical products.
• In the past, AutoCAD-specific fixes were included in the verticals service packs and you only needed to install the appropriate verticals service pack.
• From now on, you will need to install the AutoCAD service pack in addition to any applicable service pack for your vertical products.
AutoCAD 2016 SP1 (64-bit) (exe - 52,822KB)
AutoCAD 2016 SP1 (32-bit) (exe - 45,606KB)
This change enables Autodesk to release service packs in a more timely fashion.