1) What product suits your needs?
2) How would you like to purchase?
Subscribe to an Autodesk Term License, best for customers who require:
- Increase productivity with the latest product versions and updates
- Respond to changing business needs by easily scaling your software tools
- Pay only for what you need, when you need it — no large upfront investment needed
- Resolve issues and keep projects on track with direct help from product support specialists
- Harness the power of the cloud and gain a competitive edge through, improved collaboration and design analysis tools
- Bill back your software subscription fees to clients and projects with ease
- Choose the best purchasing option to fit your budgetary and project needs: monthly, quarterly, annual or multi-year plans
- Allow individual Named Users to use software on different machines
- Designate software Named User based on project and staffing changes
PURCHASE: Perpetual licenses of Autodesk Design Suites can be purchased until 31st July 2016, with the option to add on a maintenance plan, formerly maintenance subscription. Maintenance plans include many of the same benefits customers receive when they subscribe to Autodesk software:
3) How long do you need it?
The current subscription term lengths are:
PURCHASE: Purchasing an Autodesk product grants license holders the right to use Autodesk software without an end date. The up-front investment is larger, An option to purchase a Maintenance Plan provides future updates and upgrades whilst current (i.e. renewed annually). Typically the cost of Autodesk Maintenance is lower than the cost of subscribing to the Autodesk product (our team will help with the figures!)
The current Maintenance Plan term lengths are:
4) Who needs access to the product?
Multi-user access can be shared, and can be assigned to more than one user or device (i.e. network server)