1. DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
Account collectively the personal information and credentials used by Users to access Material and / or any communications System on the Web Site;
Content any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Web Site;
Cookie a small text file placed on your computer by Computer Aided Business Systems Limited when you visit certain parts of this Web Site. Further details are contained in Clause 10 and Schedule 1 of this Policy;
Data collectively all information that you submit to the Web Site. This includes, but is not limited to, Account details and information submitted using any of our Services or Systems;
Computer Aided Business Systems Limited Computer Aided Business Systems Limited whose registered address is Eight Forum Place, Fiddlebridge Lane, Hatfield, Hertfordshire. AL10 0RN;
Service collectively any online facilities, tools, services or information that Computer Aided Business Systems Limited makes available through the Web Site either now or in the future;
System any online communications infrastructure that Computer Aided Business Systems Limited makes available through the Web Site either now or in the future. This includes, but is not limited to, web-based email, message boards, live chat facilities and email links;
User/Users any third party that accesses the Web Site and is not employed by Computer Aided Business Systems Limited and acting in the course of their employment; and
Web Site the website that you are currently using www.cabs-cad.com and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
2. DATA COLLECTED Without limitation, any of the following Data may be collected: 2.1 name; 2.2 company or organisation name; 2.3 job title; 2.4 profession; 2.5 contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers; 2.6 demographic information such as post code 2.7 IP address (automatically collected); 2.8 web browser type and version (automatically collected); 2.9 operating system (automatically collected); 2.10 a list of URLS starting with a referring site, your activity on this Web Site, and the site you exit to (automatically collected); 2.11 Cookie information (see clause 10 below).
3. USE OF DATA 3.1 Any personal Data you submit will be retained by Computer Aided Business Systems Limited for as long as you use the Services and Systems provided on the Web Site. Data that you may submit through any communications System that we may provide may be retained for a longer period. 3.2 Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to Clause 4, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This does not include directly associated companies. 3.3 All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security, see clause 9 below. 3.4 Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Web Site. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons: 3.4.1 internal record keeping; 3.4.2 improvement of our products / services; 3.4.3 transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you; 3.4.4 contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or mail. Such information may be used to customise or update the Web Site.
4. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND SERVICES Computer Aided Business Systems Limited may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with matters that may include, but are not limited to, search engine facilities, advertising and marketing. The providers of such services do not have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Web Site.
5. CHANGES OF BUSINESS OWNERSHIP AND CONTROL 5.1 Computer Aided Business Systems Limited may, from time to time, expand or reduce its business and this may involve the sale of certain divisions or the transfer of control of certain divisions to other parties. Data provided by Users will, where it is relevant to any division so transferred, be transferred along with that division and the new owner or newly controlling party will, under the terms of this Policy, be permitted to use the Data for the purposes for which it was supplied by you. 5.2 In the event that any Data submitted by Users will be transferred in such a manner, you will be contacted and informed of the changes. When contacted you will be given the choice to have your Data deleted or withheld from the new owner or controller.
6. CONTROLLING ACCESS TO YOUR DATA 6.1 Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following: 6.1.1 use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and 6.1.2 sharing Data with third parties.
8. ACCESSING YOUR OWN DATA 8.1 You may access your Account at any time to view or amend the Data. You may need to modify or update your Data if your circumstances change. 8.2 You have the right to ask for a copy of your personal Data.
9. SECURITY 9.1 Data security is of great importance to Computer Aided Business Systems Limited and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected online.
10.1 Computer Aided Business Systems Limited may set and access Cookies on your computer. A Cookie is a small file that resides on your computer’s hard drive and often contains an anonymous unique identifier and is accessible only by the web site that placed it there, not any other sites. 10.2 You may delete Cookies, however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Web Site more quickly. 10.3 You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your web browser. By default, your browser will accept Cookies, however this can be altered. For further details please consult the help menu in your browser. Disabling Cookies may prevent you from using the full range of Services available on the Web Site.10.4 The International Chambers of Commerce (ICC) define four categories of Cookie that are used on the Internet as follows: Category 1: Strictly Necessary Cookies These cookies are essential in order to enable you to use the website. They enable us to provide services you have specifically asked for. Category 2: Performance Cookies These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. The data collected is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how a website works
MORE ABOUT COOKIES
This is the background of the Bottom Area shown below. It'll display correctly on published site.
If you don't want background for the bottom area, simply hover over the bottom of this image to delete it. The background of the bottom area will be a solid dark color.
Building and maintaining a business relationship is about people. Ours and yours.